Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bantayan

I never expected to be back in Bantayan so soon, due to my dearest mommy’s (grandmother) funeral. Bantayan Island is a paradise to me every time we visit the place but for now it’s a place where we came back to mourn.  I reminisced the days where my grandma cooks very delicious food every time we went to their house. She pampered us so much.  All I could wish for that she will be with God right now, with my baby cousin and my grandpa. A year ago she started to living in Cebu, I visited her  a few times only because of busy schedule.  Money and career will always be there, so family first because without them, you wouldn't be the man/woman today. Take time to spend with them before time runs out.
 We arrived at the port and saw the beautiful sunrise waiting for us.  I was blessed to capture the moment using my Pentax Q (mirrorless camera).  Watching the photo made me realize that God reminded me that there will always be a new day to look forward to. It’s time to move on and let go of the personal, material and relationships that brings you down. visit my flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment